BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS AUTOMATICALLY COVERED…
Is it covered?
- Unaccompanied test drive
- Consigned vehicle damage
- Inventory vehicle parked at a salesman’s house overnight
- Inventory vehicle when hit by an uninsured driver
- Customer’s medical bills when hit by an unlicensed driver in an inventory vehicle
- Inventory vehicle hit while parked on the street
- Vehicle left at the repair shop
- Unknown mileage discrepancy lawsuit
- Employee slip and fall
- Principal’s personally-financed vehicles
- Offended customer
It depends on the coverages you select and the company covering you.
We’ll make sure that you know what you’re getting.
Don’t find out when it’s too late.
Contact us for more info